President & CEO
Lyle Epstein is the founder and chief architect of Kortek Solutions. Originally from San Diego, CA, Lyle's enthusiasm for computers began at a very early age. At the age of eight he built his first computer, and at age twelve he performed computer and component repairs for a local computer company. It was at this time he knew computers and technology were not just a hobby; it was his passion.
During his formative years Lyle had the opportunity to work for such prestigious companies like Pacific Bell and Hewlett Packard. While attending college, Lyle soon realized that his knowledge of computer science far exceeded the practical knowledge he was learning in the classroom.
When he was twenty one, his entrepreneurial spirit took him to Las Vegas where he began his own computer business. Lyle realized there was a niche for computer repair and support here in the Las Vegas area. He began fixing, building, and manufacturing computers for local real estate offices and small businesses. With his excellent knowledge and dedication to his clientele, Lyle began to make a name for himself. Through the years he has continued to stay abreast with the latest technology by attending seminars, training, and testing for the newest certifications. With several hundred clients today, he continues to grow and adapt Kortek Solutions with today's changing technology. Lyle holds many prestigious awards and accomplishments within the technology industry:
- Microsoft IT WorldWide Advisory Council Member
- Microsoft Silver Certified Partner
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- Intel Technology Partner Gold
- Lobbied with CompTia in Washington DC on Behalf of Small IT Business
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer NT/2000/2003/2008 R2
- Vertical Wave Certified Engineer
- CompTia A+ Certified
- CompTia NETWORK+ Certified
- CompTia SERVER+ Certified
- Certified Sonicwall Security Administrator